Saturday, January 20, 2007

In about 40 minutes...

...I will board a shuttle for John F. Kennedy airport. From there, I will be taken to San Salvador, El Salvador. From there I will be taken to Lima, Peru. At Lima, I will sleep, and eat Aji de Gallina. Then, I will travel to Junin. Junin sits at 4,105 meters above sea level. I will be ill in Junin. From Junin, I will rent a vehicle and film sheep and the people that herd them. Then, I will come back to Lima, where I will be less ill and continue to eat Aji de Gallina. Then, I will board a plane and come back to the United States of America.

That is the schedule folks. Long story short: I'm leaving for Peru for two weeks and will try my darndest to blog about eating/relaxing/and documentary-filming no matter where I roam. Please wish me luck.

FYI: If you're wondering why I'm all mixed up with Peruvian sheepherders, please read this blindingly brilliant article by this guy I've never heard of.

No comments: