Thursday, December 21, 2006

Peer Pressure Wins the Day; the Llama Rides Again

Reports of my death are somewhat exaggerated. But after repeated encouragement/verbal harrassment from friends and colleagues, the Llama rides again.

AKK: So, I noticed you haven’t been posting much to your blog.

The Llama: Nope.

AKK: How come?

The Llama: It just takes too much time. You always have to be thinking about what you’re going to post next.

AKK: So I guess the “Q” in your name stands for “quitter”?

The Llama: I don’t have a “Q” in my name, Adam.

AKK:

The Llama:

AKK: I think the point stands.

The Llama: The whole thing also just degenerates into being a link monkey. Like: “Here’s a funny link.” “Here’s another funny link.” “Ha ha, click on this.”

AKK: But I like monkeys.

The Llama: So do I. In the zoo.

----

The Llama: Hey Sarah.

SB: Update your goddamn blog.

The Llama: What?

SB: That thing about Kahan is less funny every time I see it.

The Llama: That piece was supposed to be kind of weird and tragic, not funny.

SB: Really?

The Llama: No, but… you know. Tell you what. If you join me as a guest blogger, I’ll start blogging again.

SB: Nice try.

----

CH: Yo, dude, what happened to your blog? Update that shit.

The Llama: Okay.

No comments: